Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome to my blog :)

Here I,am trying the learn little bit of everything .I,am Nurcan Ceylan.Maybe I should the learn some stuff a long time a go.Some time we are wrong place at wrong time .That's how I fell must the time .But I still trying to learn . They said that never too late .Must the time are true.I,am processing to to get my GED ,like I said I should the got it long time a go .I want the be a National Guard some day.That is my dream,I hope it will come true one day.I also love the learn how the do lot,s of other stuff,like hair cutting,growing plants,raising animal,making soap, making candles,making jewelry ,and croteching and many more.I Wish I like to read least little bit.If you can read ,you can do anything you want.When ever I start reading i get frustrated and it is very quite.English is the most hard language the learn.I need to be more patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment